Pre-Registration with the practice


If you are currently with another N.I practice you only need to produce your current medical card or complete a short HS200 in the practice and provide some ID documents with your address.

If you are new to the NHS system there is a updated HSC/R1 form which must be completed. This is available in the practice.   

If you currently have no GP you should check the Business Services Organisation (N.I) website for information.  

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website